Cost savings and strategic benefits can deliver an impressive return on investment. RFID has the potential to assist many businesses. All can now become more competitive by creating new efficiencies.
RFID or Radio Frequency Identification is an intelligent technology that allows the identification of data by radio waves. It allows multiple reads of data instantaneously and does not require line-of-sight like barcodes.
The SATO RFID Solution presents an excellent opportunity for businesses to improve efficiency, trim down on waste and reduce prices for consumers. SATO's UHF and HF Developers' Kits comprise a range of RFID-enabled printers which support worldwide radio frequency bands, Smart Tags, reliable readers and antennae. SATO's RFID Solutions can be easily integrated into existing operations. SATO leads you through an analysis of your requirements of the various stages of the business process to better understand your needs. We will then determine the hardware, software requirements, technology and system configuration. In addition, SATO works closely with partners and industry leaders like UPM Rafsac, Infineon, SAMSys and EPCglobal to provide total RFID Solutions that are compliant with ISO and ePC standards.
An increasing number of supply chain management companies worldwide are embracing RFID technology. Pioneers of RFID users include the Department of Defense (DoD) in America, Wal-Mart, and its top suppliers like Nestle, who successfully implemented the Automatic Pallet Labelling Project using the SATO RFID Solution. The main advantage is nonetheless traceability.
The advantages of RFID technology are:
- Information stored on the tag can be updated on demand
- Large data storage capacity (up to 10k bits)
- Higher identification speeds
- Ability to collect accurate data from multiple tags at a time
- Data collection without line-of-sight requirements
- Longer read range
- Greater reliability in harsh environments
- Greater accuracy in data retrieval and reduced error rate
- Labour costs are minimized
- Reduce product recall costs
- As a result of reliable information, reduce opportunity costs by reducing buffer stocks, spoilage and stockouts
Η Δύναμη της απόδοσης!